Monday, December 13, 2010
Xmas recipe 2010 !
2 red chilli
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon wasabi
1 small cup of sour cream
1 glass of aged tequila
1. Cut the leek and pre-cook in salted water.
2. Sauté the leek in frying pan with 1 chilli cut in half lengthwise.
3. When done set aside and fry chopped garlic and 1 diced red chilli lightly to release flavour. Add sour cream, 2 tablespoons of tequila and a teaspoon of wasabi and stir into a sauce. Add a pinch of salt.
4. Place leek on a plate and dress with sauce and garnish with fried chillies crosswise.
5. Heat some tequila in spoon to evaporate some alcohol, set fire to it and flambé the dressed leek.
© paul van den hout 2010